Fall Family

Fall Family
The Wilson's

Thursday, May 23, 2013

It is almost time!

It is so hard to believe that Brantley will be here in exactly one week! Life is going to be SO different for us. I'm looking forward to this new adventure but I also find myself getting a little nervous to start all over again. I forget how expensive babies are. I spoke with Brantley's baby sitter yesterday. I've been so spoiled with Bright Beginnings. We never had to pay during the summer and she always held our spot. But, now with our new sitter we have to suck it up and pay whether he goes or not. :( I'm glad Halle will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. I am very thankful the timing worked out perfectly. Otherwise we would be paying for two in daycare! YIKES!

This pregnancy has been so different from Halle. As I reflect over the past 9 months, I can't think of anything that stands out to be just awful! I remember when I was carrying Halle how miserable I got at the end. The last 5 weeks were just torture! The swelling was awful and my weight gain was disgusting! This time around I was sick a little longer at the beginning but overall I have nothing at all to complain about. I have almost NO swelling now at 38 weeks. My poor feet were pretty bad those last couple of weeks of working but since we have been off from school they almost look normal! The only thing that I could possibly complain about is my sleeping. It is so uncomfortable and I am up at least 3 times a night going to the bathroom. I know this is all normal and it is definitely preparing me for what lies ahead (middle of the night feedings). I just can't wait to actually wake up to a cute little baby instead of the aches and pains! LOL!

Some things I am looking foward to after next week:

Sleeping on my stomach
Losing the baby weight
Exercising
Wearing Cute Clothes again
Wearing Cute Shoes again
Walking Normal (No More Waddle)
Sleeping Comfortably
Seeing my normal skinny feet
Bending over without my huge belly getting in the way
No more Nose bleeds
Being able to do everyday chores without getting tired
Having energy again

Things my husband is looking forward to after next week:

He won't have to be the only one changing the litter box
I can work in the yard with him spreading mulch (Fun, Fun!)
NO MORE SNORING! (He hopes...;)) LOL! Apparently I snore awful right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment