Fall Family

Fall Family
The Wilson's

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Some things never change



Our class reunion turned out to be a great time! I have to say there were times I wasn't completely sure it was going to all come together. I think every one had fun just visiting with each other. It is so hard to believe that 10 years has gone by. On one hand it seems like only yesterday we were all sitting in classes at CHS. Then, when you look at all the "old" pictures it seems like an eternity ago!

We had classmates drive from Tennessee...(Great to see you, Angela!!) And even one that flew from Boston! (Krista, you are just as gorgeous as you ever were!;) I just wanted to say thanks to EVERYONE who came.

The funny thing is, everyone seemed to be exactly the same as we left 10 years ago. I mean, sure some of us had put on a few extra pounds...some lost a lot of weight..ahem..Kendra!! I was expecting someone to stand out and really nobody did! :)

Here is a picture to show you exactly what I mean about...SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE!



These two are hilarious! So glad you guys came!!

Then, around 10:00 we had a girls bachelorette party come join us. At first, I was offended...thinking who crashes a high school reunion? They just came in the door and started dancing like they owned the place. Then, a few of our classmates joined in. The pictures tell it all. The girls in the pictures are total strangers!





Thank you to the committee who met and helped make all of the decisions. (Kurt, Zach, Courtney, Mike and Kelly) You guys were a great to work with!

I just want to say special thank you to Kelly Underwood Elders...without you I know we would not have pulled it off!!

See everyone in 10? Some were saying they would like to do it again in 5? Either way I hope we can get more to come to our next one!!




1 comment:

  1. I had a great time! If it wasn't so much work to plan it I would vote to have one once a month! Lol!

    ReplyDelete