Fall Family

Fall Family
The Wilson's

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"I eat banana peels...What?"

"Let's Gooooo Miss Wilson, Wilson, Wilson...Wilson is Number Oooone!"
"I eat banana peels...What?"
"I'm a chinese pussy cat!"

Oh the joys of teaching young children! These are all things that I heard in the last few weeks of school. Kids are so fun! I really do enjoy my job! Even with all the added stress that comes with it, I can't imagine doing anything else. This year, we ended the year very stressed out. We were all glad to see May 17! At times, it seemed like summer would NEVER get here. I am so glad that we finally made it!

So, now I am back to being a "Stay at home Momma." I love being home with Halle everyday. But, it takes some adjusting. When you are used to a routine and going to work and having adult conversation everyday it is so different! My question for my sister-in-law yesterday was, "How do you keep from spending so much money?" All I want to do is little projects around the house. But, those little projects add up. I want to decorate my newly remodeled bathroom. I want to redo Halle's bedroom. I'd like to organize my pantry with baskets (expensive!) I want to repaint my living room. I also want to make some Pinterest projects. I always kid myself in thinking, "Oh I will save so much money in daycare over the summer." Yeah right! I have more time on my hands to think up of reasons to go to Wal-Mart, Big Lots, Hobby Lobby, etc. Who am I kidding? I am so thankful for my school district who always takes care of us over the summer (career ladder, opportunities for extra money). We truly are blessed at Central!!

I'm looking forward to a summer filled with making memories with my sweet little family. We are enjoying our camper every moment we get! We are in the process of making some very important decisions that will affect our family. I'm excited about all it! I can't wait to see what is in store for us!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment