Fall Family

Fall Family
The Wilson's

Monday, June 21, 2010

Where Will YOU Spend Eternity?

It is with a heavy heart that I write this blog tonight.


I found out this morning that CHS Class of 2000 lost a classmate last night. It makes me so sad. I believe this is the only classmate that we've lost in 10 years. Looking back I will always remember Jason as a guy who always kept everyone laughing. He was quite the jokester and always had a smile on his face. Unfortunately, he took the "hard road" in life as many of our classmates did. I think now, more than ever, it is important to make good choices in life...Godly choices. I don't know where Jason is spending eternity right now. It is my hope and prayer that he is spending it with my heavenly Father. As I reflect on that...it brings tears to my eyes. How many people come and go in our lives that we choose to not share the love of Jesus? Tonight, I feel like a failure. Not because I feel that I could have done anything to stop what happened to Jason. I hadn't seen him in more than 10 years...but I feel like I've failed my friends and family...the people that I love the most.


It is my prayer tonight that I can be a better Christian...that His light will shine through me and that He will give me a boldness that I've never known before. I've never been the "in-your-face" type of Christian. It is not in my nature to be that way. I just want to be a person who can make a difference in this world! "Whatever it takes, God! I'm Yours!"


I would like to leave my readers with a simple question.

If you just breathed your last breathe, where would you spend eternity? If you don't know...please don't wait a second longer! Ask Jesus to be the LORD of your life. You won't regret it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment