Fall Family

Fall Family
The Wilson's

Sunday, April 3, 2011

They say children can see angels...

What a beautiful day!! Jake was called in to work today because of these treacherous winds! After Halle's nap we decided to go outside and enjoy the sunshine!! I worked on trimming our "out of control" bushes while Halle played in her sandbox. I kept checking on her and when I looked up I realized she had wandered off further away. She was down by the broken bird bath that probably needs to be hauled away. As I stood there watching her play I thought to myself, "Grandma Jean would have absolutely adored that little girl." I went down to check out what she was doing and I noticed the broken bird bath was a cherub. It reminded of the ones my Grandma collected (Dreamsicles). I'd venture to say she had every last one of them! My Grandpa Wallen would've made sure of it!! :) As I walked away I overheard Halle say, "Ah! The spiders are going to get my granddaughter!" Coincidence? I don't think so! ***You know, they say that children can see angels. I don't doubt that Grandma Jean was right there with Halle as she played around the little cherub!*** ***Grandma, I miss you more now than ever! I can't wait to see your face one day and give you a great big hug!! And most of all, I can't wait to share your beautiful Great Granddaughter with you!!*** And THAT was my favorite part of the day!!

1 comment:

  1. Grandma's are very special people. I miss my Grandma Pyatt so very much. I could always go to her for anything. She has been gone now for 7 years. Not once in my whole life had I ever seen her mad and she thought that all 16 of her grandchildren could do no wrong. I so many times wish that she could meet my 5 children and wonderful husband. But, I have that promise to see her again and one day introduce her to my babies. I do believe that angels are among us, watching over us......
    I enjoy your blog....missed you as you hadn't posted anything for a long time. Gods Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete