Fall Family

Fall Family
The Wilson's

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Desire

I have a friend who posted a status update that simply stated how he was puzzled by the fact that a lot of Christians...that have a calling on their life... settle for less than what God has in store for them. Becoming unequally yoked... as the Bible clearly says not to do. As I was reading all 22 posts, I came across one that just boggled my mind. This man was challenging my friends' beliefs with Scientific theory. It was quite disturbing to me. No, you can't argue Scientific proven facts. But, can you argue God's peace, mercy and grace? How can you look at this Earth and not see that there is a God? How can you look in the face of an innocent child and not KNOW that God exists? Yes, having a relationship requires faith. Sometimes it takes time to get that faith that everyone always talks about. But it is our Faith that gets us through day to day and sometimes even moment by moment. As I read his postings my heart ached for him. Because according to my beliefs that man will not inherit the kingdom of God.

I posted this statement:

"Sad thing is some people will not know truth until it is too late! All we can do is live our lives pleasing to God in hopes that we can take as many people to heaven with us as possible." As a Christian that is our ultimate goal.

My desire is to be "REAL"...to be whole and have purpose inside...My desire is to be used by Him, my savior, who gave the ultimate sacrifice for me! I undoubtedly did not deserve what He did for me. So, what can I do for Him in return?

This reminds me of a song from a few years ago that Jake used in one of his messages to the youth. This truly is my heart's cry! Take a moment and listen.

My favorite verse is the end where it says "All my life I have seen where you've taken me...Beyond all I have hoped and there's more left unseen..There's not much I can do to repay all you've done so I give my hands to use."

Thank God there is more left unseen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment