Fall Family

Fall Family
The Wilson's

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Angry at God...

I think sometimes it is o.k. to be angry at God. I think we are "allowed" these moments where we ask Him "Why?" I'm having one of those moments...unfortunately it won't be just a moment...it will be more like months.

My best friend is being faced with one of the most HORRIFIC things I could ever imagine. I honestly can't wrap my mind around it. She is 5 months pregnant and was told today that her baby has a disease that is not compatible with life. She has the choice to either terminate...which she doesn't feel comfortable with...or continue to carry this baby until she is 34 weeks. The baby may only live minutes in this life.

I have to believe everything happens for a reason...but I hate when people tell me that. Yes, I know it...but when I'm hurting (and I am hurting...for my friend) I don't want to hear that there is a reason this baby was created only to take it away from this loving family. I'm so mad at God.

Please join me in prayer for this family. They need strength, understanding...but most of all PEACE!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't like it when people say phrases like that either during difficult times. It is of no comfort.

    Praying for your friend.

    ReplyDelete