Fall Family

Fall Family
The Wilson's

Monday, July 19, 2010

Tomorrow, Please Come!!

My car went into Sam Scism Ford on May 26. It has been nearly 8 weeks since I left it there. I am beyond frustrated and I feel like I've done all that I can to get the issues resolved. I contacted BBB, Attorney General and Ford Motor Co. I also emailed FOX 2 news my story today. I don't know what else to do.

I am supposed to get it back tomorrow. But, I'm pretty sure I've heard that before...about 12 times AT LEAST!! Seriously. I've even heard them say "We want this car out of here TOMORROW!" or "We promise it will be finished TOMORROW!" "First thing TOMORROW it will be finished!" I am SOOO sick of it!!

Today, Jake called on his lunch and they told him that it was up and running and once they get payment from the warranty company it will be ready to go. Then, I call the warranty company because I wanted to make sure they had been contacted. Justin and I are on first name basis! He told me that Scism had to replace the catalytic converter which is not covered under warranty. Then, Scism called Jake and told him...$1900 is what we owe them. Uh, I don't think so...I REFUSE to pay it...

So long story short...ha ha...they took the new catalytic converter off and put the old one back on...and everything is working fine? Really? We'll see. All I know is that I am not going to be stuck with this $1900 bill! So, now all we are waiting on is payment from the warranty company. Please pray that all goes well and payment is received and I can get my car back TOMORROW!!

The saying "Tomorrow never comes" could not be more real to me!! Seriously!

1 comment: