Fall Family

Fall Family
The Wilson's

Friday, July 23, 2010

Stop the INSANITY!! :)

Over the last few weeks I have found myself quite overwhelmed! I feel like everything is finally CRASHING DOWN ON ME!! After leaving Wal-Mart this evening the following thoughts crossed my mind...bare with me. My body is screaming at me, "STOP PUSHING ME SO HARD!"(I literally pushed my body to the limit this week in workouts. Burning on average 800 calories a day.) My car is screaming at me, "SLOW DOWN...I'm STILL not fixed." (Seriously, after taking it in today to get what we thought could have been the problem...it is still running terrible and the check engine light...yeah, still on!!)My cash flow is screaming at me, "GO BACK TO SCHOOL...THIS HAS BEEN AN EXPENSIVE SUMMER!!" (Ex: $1100 A/C unit, $798 Rental Car, $980 Refrigerator, $700 car repairs) Seriously, we could have went on a HECK of a vacation this summer for that price!! Halle is screaming at me, "I wanna watch Dowa, Dwagon Tales, Calliou, Ber Bears...etc, etc, etc...I want Apple Juice, I want cheetos, I need to go poop, I need to go pee pee, I want Daddy!" (AHHH...This is exactly why I am not a stay at home mom!! I love my daughter and I cherish my time with her...but I NEED to go to work...for myself!! Plus I love my job!! :))My house is screaming at me, "NO MORE TOYS!!" And then, to top it all off my husband is screaming at me..."You are ALWAYS in such a BAD mood." "Hateful" he refers to me...Seriously? GRRRRR...

I need to get away!! Seriously!!

On another note...I've taken on a huge job with getting this class reunion together. All I can say is "Thank God for Facebook." Today I spent a few hours with Court labeling envelopes...140 envelopes...with 3 labels each plus a stamp...GEEZ it was a lot of work!! (Thanks, Court for all your help!!) I mailed 70 invitations out today...and I'm hoping everyone will be responsible and send their money back soon!! Six of us are paying for everything out of our pockets!! Yikes!!

One more thing...while I am on my gripe session...I'm tired of being told that something is going to be done on a certain day...and it NOT be!! Ahem...Brockmiller Construction...you are about to tick off a bunch of Elementary Teachers if you don't turn on our electricity!! We just need lights and air conditioner...That's all!! :)

I know I sound like a huge BABY!! :) But, I felt the need to get it off my chest...and now I feel better!!

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. Deep breaths. Summer is almost over. You'll be ok.

    It's good to have a blog to vent. When you write it all down it puts it into perspective and its easier to see that its just temporary "stuff" that won't matter in 5 years even though it might seem huge right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nick! I can always count on you to cheer me up!! :)

    ReplyDelete