Fall Family

Fall Family
The Wilson's

Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Question Friday...because I'm bored!!

My friend, Jessica, sometimes posts a 5QF on Fridays and I love reading them from her blog. I'm rather bored tonight because my hubby is off on a Boys Only camping trip. Me and the Hal-Bug are winding down. I decided to put her in my bed tonight because I'm a little freaked out in this big house by myself. This is the first night I've stayed here by myself...unless you count the night my husband pulled an "ALL NIGHTER" on me! But, I won't go into that...it still makes me mad!! :(

1. Do you collect anything?

I used to collect Coca-Cola stuff for my kitchen. My kitchen was decorated in Coke in Steelville and in Park Hills. I was pretty tired of looking at it so it now serves its purpose in our "wet bar" area since we aren't alcohol drinkers! LOL


2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.

In no certain order...Matthew McConaughey,Ryan Reynolds, and Bradley Cooper




3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?

I have two scars on my face. One closer to my ear...(a dog attacked me) and the other is on my chin...my brother and I were shopping at Kroger (back when my daddy worked there) and we flipped the cart over and I fell out and hit my chin. Where was my mother? LOL

Then, I have another awful scar on my leg from a mole that had to be removed. Yuck!! And on my knee I have scars from falling down all of the time as a kid.

Oh and I can't forget the cigarette burn on my wrist. That was from my dad when I was six weeks old. During a nighttime feeding...everybody smokes with their tiny infant, right? Uh, NO!! Yeah, I'm thinking my parents weren't so great...What do you think? LOL The only good thing about that deal was...he stopped smoking shortly after that incident.


4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?

I really can't think of anything gross or weird that I like to eat. Call me boring!!


5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
I've never seen a tornado...but I was most definitely in one!! I was going to college at MOBAP at the JeffCo campus when those tornados came through. It went right over the top of us and hit DeSoto. Then, I preceeded to drive home in it!! It was one of the scarier times I can remember in my life!! And most definitely one of the dumbest things I could have done!!

Well, I guess that is it for 5QF! Did you learn anything new about me?

2 comments:

  1. I did not know that Mark burned you with a cigarette. Shame, shame LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have called DFS on him.....that terrible mean dad....geeesshhhh

    ReplyDelete