Fall Family

Fall Family
The Wilson's

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Life is NOT a Snapshot

If you have been following me at all this summer you know that I have not had the best summer of my life. It all started out with my car (which, by the way, I still don't have back...we are one day shy of 7 weeks) Then, went on to my air conditioner($1100)...Family issues...and now Life issues. It has been pretty horrific!

As bad as it has been I've still enjoyed spending my summer with Halle. I guess I have always been an optimist. I try to look at the good things in life and realize that "This, too, shall pass!" Thank God..."Life is not a snapshot"...because if you took a snapshot of my summer, you might think that I lead a very depressing life! :)

Fortunately for me...I can see the bigger picture...no matter how bad things go in this life...I do know how it will all end. I will spend eternity with my savior, Jesus! What more could I want, right? I mentioned this quote that I heard on a video earlier..."Fighting the fight until I see His face." I can't seem to shake that from my mind. I feel like life struggles are a constant fight but the ultimate gift will be seeing His face!! I can not imagine trying to live this life without faith.

So, here is to "Fighting the fight until WE see His face!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment